We Are Hiring . . .
Ovation Finance helps its clients and its employees accumulate life, not just wealth. Our principles are best articulated in the guiding question: “Would you advise your mum to do that?”. Ovation Finance is Employee Owned, with employees benefiting from the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust through a profit-share at the end of each financial year.
Ovation is client-centric, with a warm and welcoming team culture, and flexible in how team members work. We work hard and take pleasure in seeing our clients and employees create the lives they want to live.
Ovation Finance is looking for a Practice Manager to take Ovation to the next stage in its evolution. The Practice Manager will manage and develop an enthusiastic team of diverse personalities, as well as the and processes that support them. They will be part of the Management Team that supports the Ovation Board by making its strategy happen.
WIIFMS (What’s In It For Me?)
- Become a co-owner of the business as a beneficiary of the Ovation Employee Ownership Trust
- Ability to positively impact the business and see the results
- Be part of a supportive, close knit team
- Potential for becoming a company Director in the future
- Training in coaching approach, with high level of support
- Receive internal and external training to support your individual and the businesses needs
- Learn to help team members to identify their own training and development needs
- Flexible working hours to suit the individual
- Family first, meaning flexibility to fit around family needs
- Option for remote working a day a week, if desired
- For the right person, part time (e.g. 4 days/week) could be possible
Other Contractual Elements
- Annual salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum (FTE), plus benefits, depending on the experience of the successful candidate
- Non-contributory pension scheme (7% of all earnings paid into pension scheme)
- Employee Ownership Trust bonus
- Death in Service cover of 6 x annual salary
- Sick pay at full salary for 6 months and half salary for a further six months, if needed
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays, plus additional long-service holiday to maximum of 30 days (all based on full time employee)
- Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of probationary period
- Health Club cash-back
REQUIREMENTS You will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Financial Advice business and an understanding of the financial advice process
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of supervising or managing others
- Be Dip PFS Diploma qualified
- Have a good understanding of the regulations and requirements in a Financial Advice business
- A willingness to drive the business forward; improving the way we do things and challenge what we do
- Be innovative, creative and proactive
- Enjoy and thrive upon interaction and collaboration with others
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Be competent and confident using MS Office 365, including SharePoint
- Have IRESS Xplan experience (nice to have)
- Understand how to develop new ways of working with our IT systems
- Share our Values of Integrity, There’s More to Life than Money, and not advising anyone to do something you wouldn’t ask your mum to do!
HOW TO APPLY