We hope that our fees are simple to understand and represent good value for money.
Stage 1 – This is your Financial Wellbeing Review.
We will explore the five elements of financial wellbeing to ensure you’re heading in a direction that’s right for you.
This stage will include a review of your existing policies, income and expenditure. Using this information a financial forecast will be created. We’ll then sit down together to look at the results; this will be in the form of a visual representation of your finances, both now and projected forward.
This often provokes a discussion about what might be possible and will end up with a written plan & action points. The cost for this stage is £995–
Stage 2 – If any of those action points need us to make formal recommendations, there is an advice & implementation fee depending on the complexity.
- Simple – Typically at this level you’re likely to still be in the accumulation stage of your life. Our work might involve setting up a single protection policy, pension or individual savings account (ISA). It is unlikely you would have any existing policies which would need to be reviewed. £1,000
- Intermediate –A typical client at this level is likely to have begun saving and has some existing policies which need to be reviewed. Or you may be entering a different phase of your life and need to get advice on the best way to start taking an income from your various pots. £2,000
- Complex – A typical complex client will have multiple policies which need to be reviewed, both pensions, investments and life assurance, you are also likely to have complex tax needs, such as lifetime allowance or inheritance tax issues. £3,000
- Final Salary Pension Schemes –These are assessed on an individual basis
Stage 3 – Our Ongoing Financial/Investment Planning Service
Financial Planning is an evolving process. Life and what’s important to us changes over time as well as the initial planning assumptions made. Therefore, it’s important to ensure your plan remains on track and make any changes required on areas such as:
- Are you still saving enough?
- Could you afford to spend more?
- Your tax position and making use of the allowances available to you?
- If you’re taking an income, how should this be taken?
- Change & rebalance your investment portfolio where required
We will meet at least once a year to discuss and update the plan and you will have access to the team throughout the year.
1% of funds managed by Ovation on the first £1m
0.25% of funds over £1m–
We charge a monthly retainer for this service where your assets don’t meet a certain value.