Ovation looks to employ people who are driven by a desire to make a difference. We have fun, we enjoy our day together, but most of all we are proud of what we do.
As a company, we provide independent financial advice and financial planning in a manner which enables us to have close relations with many of our clients. This makes Ovation a rewarding place to work.
Crucially, we operate on a team basis. Clients are encouraged to have contact with different members of staff. We hold regular events where clients and staff get together. We don’t have ‘stars’ or ‘income producers’, because everyone in the company contributes.
We employ people who have drive and imagination. The best way to demonstrate that you do NOT possess these qualities is to send your CV via a recruitment agency.
We are happy to hear directly from you. Especially if the approach demonstrates drive and imagination.
- Bristol, Bristol
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Ovation Finance are not your average Financial Planners. For 18 years we have been ahead of the curve and work hard to stay there. Our values are key to our success and our mantra is that “we help our clients accumulate life with their money, not the other way around”.
We are employee-owned, and this means that everyone has a say in the direction the business takes and shares in the rewards. That’s one reason we have such a low turnover of staff.
Our growth means that we are looking for an extraordinary individual to join our team and the sky’s the limit for progressing your career.
What we are looking for?
The role of the paraplanner is crucial to the business and no two days are ever likely to be the same. You’ll learn the nuts and bolts of financial planning.
- Gathering information on client policies by speaking to the pension and investment companies
- Responding to client queries in a professional, friendly and timely fashion
- Producing detailed reports on our recommendations
- Liaising with our team of advisers to improve the client experience
- Sitting in on client meetings
- Using our cash flow software and producing projections for our clients.
- You will need superb attention to detail
- You will be able to communicate with our clients and the team professionally and confidentially
- Be energetic, confident and enthusiastic
- We have high morals standards, we expect you to have the same
- The aptitude to sit further exams with full support from Ovation
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo.
- A-Level Mathematics A*/A; plus
- 5 GCSE exam passes, including English language A*
- Degree-qualified in a business/finance/maths-related subject; plus
- CII Certificate in Financial Planning
- £18,000 – £30,000. Salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience. We have a policy of rewarding exam passes with salary increases (all exams, study materials and support provided)
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- 5% Non-contributory pension after qualifying period
- Life assurance
- A vibrant and fun place to work
What to do next
If this sounds right up your street, then send us your CV. Even better, pick up the phone to Elizabeth Thomas and tell us why we should interview you.
We will not be considering agency CVs.
And Another Thing
Do read these blogs for some ideas about our approach to recruitment: